HELLO, I'M ERIKA...
I am a family photographer living in Milwaukee,Wisconsin with my partner and 4 year old son. Together we love to ride bikes, go on hikes, try new restaurants, build forts, play with Thomas trains, go camping, play chutes and ladders and have movie night.
Some random things about me:
Children and funny people are my favorite humans on the planet. I love love love taking photos of people laughing... I really could eat pizza everyday... I can't live without iced coffee, La Croix, and india pale ales...I like to wonder, like what happened before the big bang? Or, where do all the socks go?....I could use more patience. I should be less sarcastic. I suck at discipline... I like movies about love (especially if made in the 80's by John Hughes)...Forests and art museums are my sanctuaries... I do the happy dance when anthropologie and ikea catalogs come in the mail... I sing in the car...Currently blazing through Game of Thrones series, and its like whoa...
Writing about myself: not my favorite.
5 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME...
1. I went to college for a total of 10 years. Not all at once, but yah, a good chunk of my life has been spent behind a desk.
2. I have lived in 29 houses in 3 states.
3. I've saved every movie and concert ticket since 1989. First movie ticket saved? Dirty Dancing!
4. My first car I ever bought was a 1984 red fiero. Tiny two seater. Hey, i love the 80's!
5. I won the Middle School Science Fair when i was in 7th grade. Or i should say, my dad did! But, I've been kind of a science geek since then.
5 THINGS ON MY BUCKET LIST...
1. learn to sail.
2. buy a vintage camper and road trip with family for a summer.
3. go to a live snl show.
4. eat pizza in italy.
5. make a short film.